Sun in 4th House
(1) The native will be wise, kind and a good administrator. He will have
constant source of income. He will leave a legacy of great riches for
his off springs after death.
(2) If the Moon is with the Sun in the 4th house, the native will earn
great profit through certain new researches.
(3) The Mercury in the 10th or 4th house will make such a native a
(4) If Jupiter is also with the Sun in the 4th house, the native will make
good profits through gold and silver trade.
(1) The native becomes greedy, inclined to commit theft and likes to
harm others. This tendency ultimately produces very bad results.
(2) If the Saturn is placed in the 7th house he becomes victimised by
(3) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house and mars is placed in the
10th house, the native's eye will become seriously defective, but his
fortunes will not dwindle.
(4) The native will become impotent if the Sun in the 4th is inauspicious
and the Moon is placed in the 1st or 2nd house, the Venus is in the
5th and Saturn is in the 7th house.
Remedial Measures :
(1) Distribute alms and food to the needy people.
(2) Do not take up business associated with iron and wood.
(3) Business associated with gold, silver, cloth will give very good
Sun in 1st house
Sun in 2nd house
Sun in 3rd house
Sun in 4th house
Sun in 5th house
Sun in 6th house
Sun in 7th house
Sun in 8th house
Sun in 9th house
Sun in 10th house
Sun in 11th house
Sun in 12th house
Write A Comment